Roasted chicken is always a favorite in our house. It's a classic that just screams comfort. One of those meals that brings everyone to the table to sit together and enjoy a nice dinner as a family.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Pat chicken dry and place in a roasting pan.
- Rub chicken with the Herb Crema, outside and inside the cavity. Making sure to cover the entire bird.
- Stuff bird with the lemon, celery stalk and quarter your onion and stuff that in the cavity.
- Roast for about 1 1/2 hours. Or until the juices run clear between the breast and thigh.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour and 1/2 hours, to a minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees F
- Remove from heat and baste with drippings. Cover with aluminum foil and allow to rest about 30 minutes before serving.
Other recipes you might like