This is a wonderful, healthy, easy to prepare breakfast.
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 2 sprigs Italian parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- Sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Delicate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/3 cup chopped asparagus
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow squash
- 1/3 cup grated Grana Padano
- Whisk eggs, milk, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Heat the olive oil in a 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion, zucchini, asparagus, and yellow squash to pan and sauté for 2 minutes. Add a pinch of salt.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and let cook on medium-low heat for 10 to 12 minutes. When the center is almost set, place skillet in a heated broiler to finish cooking and lightly brown the top.
- Loosen the frittata with a spatula and slide it onto a serving plate… cut like you would a pizza.
Other recipes you might like