This is by far one of the easiest dishes to prepare and you likely have all the ingredients already in your fridge. It will become one of your favorite quick meals.
- 1/2 cup Queen Creek Olive Mill ‘Bell’Olio Nuovo’ EVOO
3/4 cup Castelvetrano Olives pitted and chopped (about 20 olives)
1/4 cup drained capers
1/3 cup fresh pine nuts
4 cloves garlic, minced
6 sprigs fresh Italian parsley, chopped
1 tsp. dried hot red pepper flakes
Salt to taste
1 lb. dry spaghetti
Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Reserve 1 cup pasta-cooking water, then drain.
- Add EVOO to a skillet and bring to med-high heat. Add all ingredients and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add spaghetti to skillet and toss until combined well. (If pasta is dry, add some reserved cooking water.)
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Hint: if your olive still have a pit in them use the broad side of a knife to smash and pit an olive.
Other recipes you might like