Roasting is an easy way to put a lot of vegetables on the table. Roasting brings out the natural sweetness in fall root veggies and winter squash. Drizzling the Crema over the vegetables adds a unique flavorful touch.
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
- Cut the carrots, parsnips, sweet potato, and butternut squash into 1 to 1 1/4-inch cubes. All the vegetables will shrink while baking, so don't cut them too small.
- Place all the cut vegetables in a single layer on 2 baking sheets lined with parchment. Drizzle them with Robust EVOO, salt, and pepper. Toss well. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, until all the vegetables are tender, turning once with a metal spatula
- Place on a serving dish and drizzle with Garlic Parmesan Crema.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.
Other recipes you might like