Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with honey, lemon, and toasted pine nuts. Tender, caramelized, and so satisfying! Perfect recipe for a simple side or light meal.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons Queen Creek Olive Mill Balanced Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoons kosher salt divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- On your convection setting, preheat your oven to 400°F. Remove leaves from stem end of cauliflower, leaving the core intact. Place cauliflower core side down on a work surface. Using a large knife, slice cauliflower into 4 steaks from the center of cauliflower, each steak should be approximately 1/2 inch thick. Reserve any random florets for another use.
- In a small bowl, stir together the olive oil, lemon zest and lemon juice, garlic, honey and red pepper flakes. Brush the cauliflower slices generously on both sides with this mixture and seasoning with the salt. Roast in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden and cooked through turning halfway through the roasting process.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with parsley, and pine nuts. Serve hot with lemon wedges.
Other recipes you might like