Our Olive Oil Cake family recipe. You may substitute any of the Queen Creek Olive Mill citrus olive oils to make your favorite olive oil cake!
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees (325F if convection oven). Grease a 10 inch pan.
- Whisk the eggs, sugar, olive oil, milk.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet mixture. Whisk until blended. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like