A truly unique and fabulous cranberry sauce for the holidays and can even be poured over a block of cream cheese or warmed Brie and served with your favorite crackers for an appetizer.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Queen Creek Olive Mill Cranberry White Balsamic Reduction
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 apple- peeled, cored and small diced
- 1 pear- peeled, cored and small diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a medium saucepan, boil water and sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- Reduce the heat to simmer and stir in cranberries, Cranberry White Balsamic Reduction, orange juice, apples, pears, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries burst.
- Remove from heat, and let cool to room temperature.
Other recipes you might like