These are the best baked meatballs. A nice little kick and a juicy and flavorful center. These meatballs are sure to quickly become a family favorite!
- 1 lb. ground beef (85/15)
- 1 1b. ground Pork
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pecorino romano cheese grated (optional)
- 4 sprigs chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Queen Creek Olive Mill Orto Boom Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Using your hands, mix all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Shape into 1.5 inch balls
- Bake for 20 minutes until browned and cooked through.
Other recipes you might like