Quick and easy!
- 5 tbsp Lime Olive Oil
- 1 lb sliced chicken breast (medium sized shrimp or
sliced steak may be substituted)
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, chopped, seeds removed
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 Garlic clove, chopped
- 1 shot of your favorite Tequila (optional)
- 1 tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat Lime Olive Oil in a heavy skillet.
- Add chicken and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add all peppers, onions, and garlic and continue to saute for an
additional 8 to 10 minutes until done.
- Add Tequila and White Balsamic Vinegar. Cook for one minute
then toss in the chopped cilantro.
- Serve right out of the skillet with warm corn or flour tortillas
accompanied with salsa, guacamole, shredded cheese, and sour
Other recipes you might like