This makes a delicious light entrée when served as a stuffing for warm flour tortillas.
It can also be served with rice and a vegetable.
- 4 boneless Chicken Breasts
- ¼ cup jalapeño peppers, finely chopped
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 8 medium-sized flour tortillas
- 4 cups red cabbage, finely shredded
- ½ cup White Cheddar, shredded
- ¼ cup Tequila Cask White Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Fresh Crush Jalapeño Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Garlic, finely minced
- 1 serrano chili, finely minced
- 1 tsp cilantro, finely minced
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- Combine marinade ingredients in small
bowl and mix well.
- Put chicken and marinade in ziploc bag
and let marinate for a few hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Grill
chicken until done. Remove from grill then
slice into thin strips. Transfer to medium bowl.
- Add the jalapeño, green onions and red
bell peppers, stir to combine, and set aside for
flavors to mingle.
- Serve with warm tortillas and top with red
cabbage, shredded cheese and your favorite
Other recipes you might like