This strawberry salad recipe is prefect for spring and summer! It's bursting with flavor from cherry tomato's, basil, creamy mozzarella, and tangy strawberry balsamic. Skip the cheese to make it vegan!
- 1 1/4 cup of Strawberry Balsamic Reduction
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup mini mozzarella balls, halved
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and diced
- 1/3 cup pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup loosely packed basil, torn
- Fresh Crush Basil Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Sea salt
- Place the strawberries, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, avocado, pecans and basil in a shallow bowl or platter.
- Drizzle with Fresh Crushed Basil Olive Oil, and season with sea salt and pepper
- Gently toss, Drizzle with Strawberry balsamic Reduction and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like