A pitcher of this thirst quenching Strawberry Basil Lemonade is all you need to make it through the scorching hot summer days! It's also extremely easy to make.
- 1 cup of Lemon Juice
- 7 strawberries whole
- 15 fresh basil leaves
- 3 tbsp Strawberry Balsamic Reduction
- 2 tbsp Olive Blossom Honey
- 7 strawberries sliced
- 3 cups of ice
- 5-6 cups of water (or sparkling )
- 5 basil blossoms (for garnishing)
- In the bowl of a small food processor or blender, add the lemon juice, 7 whole strawberries 5 basil leaves. Process until smooth.
- Transfer the strawberry puree to a pitcher and stir in the honey. Add the filtered or sparkling waters and stir to combine. Adjust taste with more honey if you like.
- Add sliced strawberries and the remaining basil leaves and reirrigate until ready to served over ice. Garnish with some tiny basil leaves and basil blossoms if available.
Other recipes you might like