Easy to prepare ahead. Serve with tortilla chips and hot sauce on the side. Another Game time favorite!
- 3 tbsp Dark Chocolate Olive Oil
- 2 lbs pork cutlet cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Strawberry Balsamic Reduction
- 6 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- grated zest of a medium orange
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 28oz can whole canned tomatoes
- 2 cans pinto or black beans drained
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 squares semi-sweet dark chocolate, chopped
- Heat olive oil in large sauce pan on medium-high.
- Add pork and onion and cook 10 to 15 minutes until all liquid has evaporated and pork is slightly browned.
- Add Strawberry Balsamic Reduction and scrape all bits loose from the pan.
- Add garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, cinnamon, orange zest, and sea salt.
- Add tomatoes, beans, chicken stock, and dark chocolate, simmer over low heat for 1 hour breaking up tomatoes as you stir.
Other recipes you might like