The delicious taste of pomegranate complements gin perfectly in this pomegranate gin martini! This fun cocktail can be served to gin-lovers any time of the year.
- 4 oz Gin
- 1 oz Pomegranate White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 oz pomegranate juice
- 1 oz lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 oz simple syrup (more if you want it sweeter!)
- 2 sprigs of Rosemary (for garnish)
- 20-30 Pomegranate Seeds
- Add at least 10 pomegranate seeds in each martini glass and fill
cocktail shaker halfway with ice
- Add gin, pomegranate juice, lemon juice and simple syrup. Cap shaker
and shake for 30 seconds
- Strain cocktail between the two glasses and place a rosemary sprig
into each glass
- Sip. Smile. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like