This makes a delicious light entrée when served as a stuffing for warm flour tortillas.
It can also be served with rice and a vegetable.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup Fresh Peaches, finely chopped
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 8 medium-sized flour tortillas
- 4 cups red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup white cheddar, shredded
- Fresh Basil Leaves, chiffonade
- ¼ cup Peach White Balsalmic Reduction
- ¼ cup Fresh Crush Basil Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Garlic, finely minced
- 1 serrano chili, finely minced
- 1 tsp cilantro, finely minced
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl and mix well.
- Put chicken and marinade in ziploc bag and let marinate for a few hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Grill chicken until done. Remove from grill then slice into thin strips. Transfer to medium bowl.
- Add the peaches, green onions, and red bell peppers, stir to combine, and set aside for flavors to mingle.
- Serve with warm tortillas and top with, fresh basil, red cabbage, shredded cheese, and your favorite salsa.
Other recipes you might like