All you need are peaches to summer-ize your favorite weeknight dinner.
Easy, fresh, and flavorful.
- 1 tbsp. Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 4 large peaches, sliced
- 1/4 c. Peach Whit Balsamic Reduction
- 1/3 c. torn fresh basil
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Add garlic and shallot to skillet and cook 2 minutes. Add peaches and cook until softened, 5 minutes more. Pour in balsamic vinegar and simmer until slightly reduced, 2 minutes, then stir in basil.
- Serve chicken with balsamic peaches.
Other recipes you might like