You may substitute any of our Balsamic Reductions in this recipe. Experiment with different fruit and Balsamic Reduction combinations. Fantastic served over a scoop of vanilla gelato or ice cream.
- 1 honeydew melon, seeded and trimmed
- 1 cantaloupe, seeded and trimmed
- 4 ripe pears, peaches, or apples, seeded skin on
- 9 (6-inch) long bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 20 to 30 minutes
- 1 cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Lime Olive Oil
- 2 fresh Jalapeno Peppers, seeds and veins removed and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Red Chili Flakes
- 1 shot of your favorite Tequila
- Dice the fruit into 1 1/2-inch cubes. Place the fruit on the skewers,
alternating fruits for flavor and visual appeal. Place into a non-metallic
- In a blender, add the Peach White Balsamic Reduction, Lime Olive
Oil, jalapeno peppers, and red chili powder. Blend thoroughly, roughly 1
- Pour marinade over fruit kabobs and marinate for at least 1 hour
turning kebabs occasionally.
- Preheat the grill to low heat and grill the kabobs on both sides until
you see brown grill marks and the fruit is warm, roughly 5 to 7 minutes.
Remove the fruit kabobs from the grill and brush with the remaining
Other recipes you might like