This salad is especially great for the holiday season. I know this will become a tradition to anyone who tries it, it's easy and delicious! Garnish with fresh mint leaves, if desired.
- 1½ cups chopped cranberries
- 1 cup chopped red apple
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- ⅓ cup white raisins
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons Queen Creek Olive Mill Cranberry White Balsamic Reduction
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) container Greek vanilla yogurt
- In a medium bowl, combine cranberries, apple, celery, grapes, raisins, walnuts, Cranberry White Balsamic Reduction, cinnamon, and yogurt. (Chop cranberries in a food processor, it works great).
- Toss to coat.
- Cover, and chill 2 hours.
- Stir just before serving.
Other recipes you might like