Serve these little bites with toothpicks at your next tailgate!
- 1 lb ground beef 80/20
- 1/2 lb spiced ground sausage
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup Chipotle Balsamic BBQ Sauce
(reserve half in a separate bowl)
- Mix all of the ingredients and one-half cup of the barbeque sauce
together in a bowl.
- Shape the mixture into 1 ounce meatballs and place on baking sheet.
- Bake in a 325 °F oven until internal temperature reaches 155 °F.
- Remove from oven and toss with remaining barbecue sauce.
- Serve, keeping warm in a slow cooker.
Other recipes you might like