Easy and one of my favorite dishes. Serve with a side of your favorite pasta.
- 1 cup Flour (+ 1 extra tbsp to thicken sauce)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2-8 ounce chicken breasts (halved & pounded into 1/2 inch thick pieces)
- 3 tbsp Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Sun Baked Tomato Basil Stuffed Olives (8-10 olives, sliced)
- 1/4 cup Pinot Grigio
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup Marinated Artichoke Hearts (quartered)
- 3 sprigs fresh Italian parsley
- In a medium size shallow dish mix flour, salt and pepper. Dip chicken
in milk and dredge in flour mixture.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over med-high heat until hot but not
smoking. Add chicken and sauté 4 minutes on each side until golden
brown. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add garlic and saute for 1 minute making sure you don’t burn the
garlic. Add wine and deglaze the pan. Add the chicken broth and bring
to a slight boil.
- Turn heat to low and add a small amount of flour and whisk until
thickened. Return chicken and sliced olives and artichoke hearts to the
skillet and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Place chicken on platter and pour sauce evenly over the chicken.
garnish with fresh chopped Italian parsley.
Olive Oil Flavor Recommendations: fresh crush rosemary, roasted garlic, fresh crush basil, 3 chile
Other recipes you might like