A burger with a bang. Use the original Orto Boom or for a chipotle kick use the Smoky Boom. Finish this with melted provolone cheese on a buttery brioche bun.
- 1 pound 80/20 ground chuck (Preferably grass-fed)
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Queen Creek Olive Mill Orto Boom
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 brioche hamburger buns
- 4 heirloom tomato slices
- 4 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 4 leaves butter lettuce
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine ground beef, salt, black pepper, Greek yogurt and Orto Boom in a bowl; mix until well combined. Press into 4 equal hamburger patties
- Grill patties until no longer pink in the center, 6 to 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Top each with 1 slice provolone cheese; remove from grill.
- Place each patty on a bun; top with 1 tomato slice, 1 onion slice, and 1 lettuce leaf.
Other recipes you might like