Serve with your festive turkey and all the trimmings!
- 16 cups cubed stale white bread
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup 3 Chile Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Cranberry White Balsamic Reduction
- 2 cups diced onions
- 2 cups diced celery
- 2 chopped pears
- 1 tbsp dried Sage
- 1/2 tsp dried Thyme
- 1 sprig Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 cups chicken broth
- Toss bread cubes, toasted nuts and cranberries into a large bowl.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet, cook the onions, celery, and pears
over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add sage, thyme, rosemary, parsley and salt stirring, for 2 minutes to
- Pour mixture over the bread in bowl. Drizzle with the chicken broth and
the Cranberry White Balsamic Reduction and mix lightly.
- Transfer to a baking dish. Bake, covered, at 375 degrees F, 30 minutes
- Uncover and bake until golden, about 30 more minutes.
Other recipes you might like